Zgodba - A short story (eng)

You took a step closer. Now we were standing an inch apart. I felt your warmth, the soft touch as you lay your hands on my waist and slowly kissed me. I stopped breathing, my heart was racing, I felt dizzy. Just as I was about to fall into your arms, you picked me up and make me hug you with both my legs around your hips. Our lips still touching, tasting your strawberry chapstick made me wanna never tear apart from you. You took me to your room, sit me down on the side of the bed and kneeled in front of me, starring directly into my eyes, while stroking my hair.
 ‘‘My moon’‘ you said,
‘‘I love you. Simply as that. I loved you since the day we started talking. Nobody has ever made me feel like this before. You’ll always be my love. You’re perfect inside and out.’‘
Your sentence led into another deep passionate, yet slow, kiss. I was ready to give you my all. I took off my shirt and pressed your body against mine. Having you this close to me is always an adventure for my heart and my soul. Caressing my body, warm soft kisses down my neck and shoulders made me lose my mind as I started shaking from the need, the need of having you inside me. I took off your pants, you took of mine. I grabbed it, rubbed it and slowly put it in. The moan you make as you thrust in my wet wonderland makes me want you ever more. My body moved through the waves of pleasure and you followed, focusing on the signals my nails were leaving on your back, going faster and faster, deeper and deeper, until we reached the shore together. One of the most addictive things is seeing you come inside me while I’m cramping from reaching my qlimax.
‘‘I’m yours now. Forever’‘ I said and kissed his forehead and watched his head rest on my breasts while he was listening to my heartbeat getting slower, into a peaceful state. 

Comments

Popular Posts